Olympic Logo Protest Films (2012) Saved by the....
Just a few days ago, the 2012 Olympic logo for the London Games was unveiled. And it sure was ugly.
What it reminds me of (in no particular order) -
1. A short man holding a machine gun in the shape of an arrow with six circles as his beard.
2. My bad attempt at origami in the 2nd grade.
3. What Play-Duh looks like after it has been used too many times.
4. A very uncomfortable and overpriced multi-colored chair that one would expect to find at a post-production facility waiting room.
5. Someone playing guitar and blowing on a harmonica simultaneously.
6. Aline says - NU RAVE.
7. Others say: SAVED BY THE BELL...haha.
What does it remind you of? More on this developing story in the extended entry.
Yes, the nu rave 2012 Olympics will be taking place in London....
While the design police have been out in full force, it's taken an epileptic fit to get it revoked.
Nationalist designs shouldn't be harmful to anyone's health...and viewers have taken to their cameras to create films of protest.
Well, here's a selection of 2012 logo protest films including the Saved by the Bell and Saved by the Rave mashups...